Saturday, May 31, 2014

What We've been up to-in photos

I've struggled with how to get back into this. There is so much to write, to tell, and so much that I feel is going to be forgotten or Id like to share. We've been constantly going throughout this absence (go figure) and I wish I could show it all. But here I go, I'm just gonna throw it all out there.


How we've been? We've been well, Rourys a ripening 6 months old, eating, sitting, and totally obsessed with her sisters. And them? The little busy bees. They are swell. Typical big bossy sister and Remy is the annoying little sister that takes & breaks. They both keep me laughing (and screaming) daily. It's amazing how one day can literally be the worst day on earth with them and the next is nothing but sunshine and roses. Raygans developed quite the attitude and I feel like I'm getting in an argument with my -almost- five year old self every single time. Remy is growing super independent and I'm loving it, other days I'm not...like Monday. The day I got a peanut butter and jelly sandwich thrown at me, then later found in the garbage with a kid on the counter, bread spread out with her little hands fist deep in peanut bitter gripping a butter knife. She would have completed her sandwich if she could have only opened the jelly. I went with it and opened the damn jelly. Picking my battles one sandwich at a time.

 

 

 


                                                                      

We've been keeping ourselves busy with T-ball, swimming, and ballet. One of which is already over, and latter two are coming to an end. We're filling our gaps with preschool play dates where I forget all about bossy big sister problems and thrive on how great of a big sister she truly is, tugging Remy around by the arm with all of her big girl friends the entire time.

We're loving having a yard, its really our first yard ever! I knew we'd utilize it and love it, but I never expected so much. We -and by we I mean Cameron- planted a (very) humble garden and I can't wait to see the results. My mans the one with the green thumb, not I. The girls love being out there, and damn near every meal has been ate outside.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're BBQing and prepping for summer in every aspect possible. Camping trips and Fourth of July celebrations are in the works and I can't wait to fill in the gaps with memory making adventures that can only be filled throughout summer. Strawberry picking anyone? Im having difficulties finding a patch near us.
 

 

 

 

These photos in no particular order.

5 comments

  1. Wow, you guys have been busy! But I love that you still stop to take pictures of your beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is NOT 6 months old. How the heck did that happen??? LOVE all the photos, and am glad to hear I am not the only one laughing and screaming all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! Have you been to Bill's Berry Farm for strawberry picking? Or is that too far?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blue dress. nearly see her nipples

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet words!

Designed by: Blog Boutique